Skip to main content
BMW Riders of Oregon
BMWMOA Charter #83
BMWRA Charter #264
HomeEventsHansen's Motorcycle Open House AND An Ambassador Ride

Events - Event View

This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event. If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.

Hansen's Motorcycle Open House AND An Ambassador Ride

Saturday, April 21, 2018, 10:00 AM
Hansen's Motorcycles
3589 S. Pacific Hwy.
Medford, OR  97501

S Region
Registration is not Required
Members pay for their own charges

47th Annual Open House April 21st

Save the date !!!  Saturday, April 21st, will be our 47th annual Open House 10 AM to 2 PM.  Our usual hotdog feed will be provided by the Hansen’s Beemer Babes: Connie, Vicki, Laurie and Lynn.  There will be door prizes, free dyno runs and more.  Watch for a future email about the particulars soon.

Our April Newsletter will have details on the upcoming riding season and how Hansen’s wants to be an even bigger part of your motorcycling life.  We are going to offer more riding seminars, monthly specials and rider events to help you get the most out of your steed.

Just a quick note, Hansen’s is still fully able to take care of your Ducati and Triumph needs.  The whole crew is capable of diagnosing and repairing 90% of any issues we find. The other 10% is only due to a lack of factory support but if needed, our great relationship with dealers up north, we can point you in the right direction. 

Now the really cool news:  Mason has a Rossi replica AGV helmet signed by the Doctor himself.  We will be giving the helmet away the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  To qualify for the drawing all you have to do is purchase a set of tires installed, Sena Dual intercom kit, a Shoei, Arai, Schuberth or AGV helmet, any BMW branded riding gear including, boots, riding suits, jackets, pants or gloves and, of course, any purchase of a new motorcycle.  Purchases need to be made between April 3rd through November 2018.  Each purchase gets you one entry ticket and you need not be present to win.

Stay dry and we’ll talk more in April,

Craig, Connie, Mason, Mark, Dave, Wade and Lee

Southern Ambassador Ride Information


Your Southern Ambassadors, Dan Hall and Mark Collier, will probably-definitely attempt one or more group rides out of the open house.  Early suggestions include: 


A GS RIDE out the back of Phoenix / Talent over the back side, toward Applegate, maybe....


A ROAD RIDE out Hwy 66 up towards the mountain lakes Hyatt, Howard Prairie, cross over to Lake of the Woods…. something like that. Other route(s) by your own imagination.


We’ll plan on departing (at least on the GS ride) by, say, 1 PM.  Dan & I will be heading up the GS ride.  So we’ll have that figured out beforehand if you plan on going along.


The ROAD RIDE will be decided by mob-rule, or other democratic convention.


* Now, invariably, one or more folks will do what I do, and that’s mis-read the above (or below).   So please do find your bliss, determine which, if any of the events, rides, prize-drawings you want to imbibe, and plan accordingly.  For the GS Ride, follow us off the lot.  If your pleasure is the Road Ride, at noon, walk thru the lot and flap your wings like a chicken.  Someone will find you and place you accordingly.  That is all.

If you need more information , please contact either Mark at or Dan at


Cheers, Mark